Asset Reliability Management Solutions that provide you with real-time, IIOT-enabled machine health monitoring to predict failures - similar to detecting cancer at Stage Zero!
Neptunus eliminates the need for major overhauls, extends MTBO and delivers engine health trends by combining foundations of mechanical engineering with new age predictive maintenance technologies.
We deliver end-to-end turnkey EPC projects (MEP, HVAC) through reliable design engineering of operator-friendly DG-based backup power plants for Data Centres, Industrial CCPs, Oil Rigs, and Engines Test Cells.
Exporting over 2000 tonnes of the high-quality recycled metal alloys, annually to more than 15 countries with a commitment to quality and on-time delivery at the best competitive price.
Neptunus: A smarter way to maintain critical machines
Neptunus is one of India’s leading engineering service provider and mid-sized EPC contractors and our engineering prowess is based on successfully completing 2000 assignments over 24 years: ranging from shifting and setting up power plants, overhauling engines on drilling platforms & sea-going vessels, designing end-to-end solutions for the maintenance of critical rotary equipment in industry and EPC project consultancy for building back power-systems for data centers.
At Neptunus, we are driven by a better way to do maintain large, mission-critical assets using cutting edge predictive maintenance technology that enables asset operators to detect emerging faults in their machines in advance, reduce the threat of an unplanned shutdown, extend equipment life, and conserve the use of valuable resources such as Lube Oil.
Neptunus’ technology-focused maintenance solution revolves around two pillars: Torsional Vibration Analysis and Real-Time Oil Condition Monitoring. In addition, our solution is IIOT-Enabled, wherein asset operators can qualitatively monitor the real-time condition of their assets remotely 24*7 over the Cloud, automate alarms based on live data about their oil in their machines and the real-time health of other critical components such as bearings and gearboxes.
- Early Warning Machine Health Monitoring: Detect Cancer at Stage Zero!
- Torsional Vibration Analysis: 3x more sensitive and effective than linear vibration
- Oil Filtration Solutions: 3 micron/0.1 micron with an accuracy of 99.75%!
- Real-time Oil Condition Monitoring using full spectrum holistic (FSH) sensor technology
- Industry 4.0 ready and IIOT Enabled solution for remote asset integrity management
- Exclusive Niigata Distributors in India and South Asia for over a decade
- Niigata authorized global stockists for long lead time items
- Strong CAT Engines service expertise, with guaranteed genuine spare parts
- Propulsion System Repairs: Z-Pellers, Gearboxes, Clutches, Winches, and Pumps
- Get engine health trends, optimize fuel costs, and receive customized spare parts requirements
- Extend MTBO safely, based on reliable machine health data
- Design engineering, procurement, and construction of greenfield and brownfield diesel and gas engine backup power plants
- MEP, HVAC & Piping Projects for Industrial and commercial infrastructure
- Building diesel engine test cells above 250 kVA, with an option for multi-make engine test cells.
- Global player in sourcing & supplying the superalloys, titanium CP Grade & titanium Alloys, and non-ferrous scrap metal.
- Exporting over 2000 tones of material to more than 15 countries.
- Fully equipped warehouses and processing facilities in India and the UAE.
- High quality cleaned & tested furnace-ready material that is free of attachment, coating, oil and cut-to-size, weight, and composition specifications.
- Committed to delivering on the promise for seamless, hassle-free customer experience.
Here to help for any of our Solutions that adds value to your business
Industries we serve
Oil and Gas
Projects We Have Done
Projects We Have Done
CUSTOMER: Land rig operator in India
EQUIPMENT: Caterpillar make diesel engines
ARM SOLUTION: Engine Health Diagnostics through torsional vibration solution
Repeated breakdowns on the 7 nos Caterpillar engines
Neptunus’ expert advised for Engine Health Diagnostics using torsional vibration analysis.
- Resulting in savings of $20,000 for two engines.
- The repair saved 10 days compared to overhaul, and breakdowns were completely eliminated.
- Rigs were able to complete wells on time. This enabled revenue of 180 days * $5,000 = $900,000
CUSTOMER: Jack up rig operator in India
EQUIPMENT/PROCESS: Caterpillar make diesel engines
ARM SOLUTION: Offline filtration system in kidney-loop configuration
- Cleaner components lead to extended MTBO (Mean Time Between Overhauls).
- Projected savings for one rig if deployed on all 5 engines over a 3 year contract ~$60,000
CUSTOMER: Fleet operator of supply vessels for drilling and marine support services
EQUIPMENT/PROCESS: Vessel tug boat
ARM SOLUTION: Caterpillar make C18 Engine
- Neptunus saved potential loss of revenue of ~$ 35,000 (assuming 7 days of off-hire)
- The remote support provided by Neptunus’ service team also saved the additional charges of alongside-docking of vessel and deployment of service engineer, totalling to ~$ 2,000.
What is the role of AI technologies in helping preempt Oil Spills? How can ship and vessel operators limit the damage once an Oil Spill Occurs? What are some of these AI technologies available in the market today? And why is cloud computing for remote monitoring for Analytics a difficult balancing act for operators offshore?
Battery Powered Ships are sailing smoothly across the world’s waters today. Japan has entered the fray with the world’s first ship exclusively …