1. Information Collection:
i) Personal Information – We may collect the personal information, including but not limited to below:
- Name, email address, phone number, physical address.
- Name of the company, job title and other professional details like job role, industry, etc.
- Billing information for clients with whom we have business connections.
- Opinions and other information submitted via our websites, surveys or other channels (for ex: LinkedIn, Twitter, FB & others)
- We also may collect IT Infrastructural information like user’s operating system, browser, clicks & activities on our websites
- You may be asked to provide your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information while registering, subscribing, or buying on our site. However, you may access our site anonymously.
- The information you supply via our products: The Services include the Neptunus IoT, platforms you utilise on which we gather and store content you provide to the service. This material contains any personal information you wish to provide.
- Information you give through our customer service channels: The Services also contain customer assistance, where you may submit information about an issue you’re having with a Service. You will be asked to provide contact information, a summary of the problem you are experiencing, and any other documentation, screenshots, or information that would be helpful in resolving the issue whether you designate yourself as a technical contact, open a support ticket, speak directly to one of our representatives, or otherwise engage with our support team.
We may collect non-personal information that does not directly identify with the individuals. This information could be statistical data, aggregate, or analytics in regards to usage, time spent, clicks, etc
2. Purpose of Information collection:
The purpose of the information gathered is determined by the Services you use, your usage pattern, how frequently you use them, and any preferences you have indicated to us. Here are some examples of how we use the information we collect about you:
- To personalise your experience – your information allows us to better respond to your specific requirements.
- To enhance our website – depending on the information and feedback we receive from you, we are always striving to improve our online offering.
- To improve customer service – your information enables us to react to your customer service requests and assistance requirements more efficiently.
- To process transactions – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or provided to any other firm for any reason without your approval, other than to deliver the bought product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails – The email address you give for registration, subscription, or order may be used to send you order information and updates, as well as receive occasional corporate news, updates, relevant product or service information, and so on.
- To Comply with applicable laws, safety, and property, as well as responding to authorised demands from governmental agencies
- If you share anything on our social media channels it may be posted on our website or on our channels.
We generally retain information for so long as it is relevant to serve you. Data may persist in copies made for backup purposes.
Neptunus will respect your wishes not to receive marketing communications. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us at [email protected]
3. Data Securities:
Ensuring that the data collected is secured and protected is our utmost priority. We implement the required technical and organisational measures to protect the information collected is safe from any data breach, unauthorised access, disclosure, or destruction.
Regular security assessments, access control, user training, and all needed security protocols are among the security measures that we do implement to prevent data leaks.
4. Data Storage & its security:
- When you place a purchase or input, upload, or access your personal information, we use a number of security procedures to keep your personal information safe.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to? keep the information confidential.
- Your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financial information, etc.) will not be retained on our systems after a transaction.
5. User Rights and Choices
- Access and Correction
Users have the right to access and update their personal information stored in our IoT solution. They can review and modify their information through the provided user interfaces or by contacting us directly.
If you subscribe to our newsletter, you can opt out at any time by using the unsubscribe links at the bottom of our emails. Our Services give you the ability to delete all personal information from within the Service. You can completely delete your account and data by clicking the ‘Delete Account’ button which is available on the User Profile Page. Please note, however, that we may need to retain certain information for record-keeping purposes, to complete transactions or to comply with our legal obligations.
7. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
8. Children’s Policy
The Services are not directed to individuals under 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact our support services
9. Legal Requirements and Safety
We may disclose personal information if required by law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request. We may also disclose information to protect our rights, property, or safety, as well as the rights, property, or safety of our users or others.
10. Web analytics
We use this technology to track visitor responses to our websites and the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns (such as how many times a page is opened and which information is consulted), as well as to evaluate your use of this website. Because of these internet tags/cookies, the third-party partner or web analytical service partner may be able to collect data about visitors to our and other sites, compose reports about the website’s activity for us, and provide additional services related to the use of the website and the internet.
11) Google Analytics:
We use Google Analytics to rationalize our website portfolio by optimizing traffic to and between corporate websites, and (ii) integrating and optimizing web pages as needed. “Google Analytics” is a Google Inc. “Google” service that generates detailed statistics about a website’s traffic and traffic sources, as well as measures conversions and sales. Google Analytics stores “cookies” on your computer to help analyze how users interact with our website. The information generated by cookies about your use of our website, including your IP address, will be anonymized and transmitted to Google servers in the United States using the appropriate settings (“_anonymizelp()” function or equivalent). Please see https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052 for more information on how IP anonymization works. Google will use the information generated by cookies on our behalf to evaluate the use of our website, compile reports on website activity, and provide us with these reports for analytical purposes. Google may disclose this information to third parties if required by law or if a third party processes data on Google’s behalf. Google will never combine or associate your IP address with other data stored at Google. You can use your browser settings to prevent or stop the installation and storage of cookies by downloading and installing the free Opt-out Browser Add-on, which is available at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052 (link is external). We regret that you will not be able to use all of the functions on our website in this case. By using our website, you agree to the processing of any personal data collected by Google on you in the manner and for the purpose described above.
12. Links to other sites:
13. Your Consent:
15. Contact us: