RECYCLED SUPERALLOYS, TITANIUM ALLOYS
& NON-FERROUS ALLOYS
Exporting over 2000 tonnes of the high-quality recycled metal alloys, annually to more than 15 countries with a commitment to quality and on-time delivery at the best competitive price.
Your Trusted Buyer & Supplier Of Recycled Metal Alloys
What We Do?
Neptunus is headquartered in Mumbai, India. We are an organized player in the superalloys, titanium CP Grade & titanium Alloys and non-ferrous scrap metal business. We source the scrap material from India, Middle East, Bangladesh and process it at our India and UAE warehouses.
We have a proven track record since 2007 for sourcing and supplying high quality, furnace-ready scrap metal to manufacturers & recyclers globally. We follow global best practices and have substantial experience and technical expertise in metal processing. Our focus on service excellence and multicultural competencies gleaned from serving customers across the world for over a decade make us a prominent player in this business.
Our customers prefer us because of our steadfast commitment to the promised quality, delivery and responsiveness. We follow elaborate processes and ensure clear documentation and communication. You can always count upon Neptunus for delivering clean, pure materials on time, every time.
At Neptunus, we follow the industry best practices. Our processes conform to the global benchmarks of quality, reliability and customer service. These reflect in the key accreditations listed below;
- LRQA certified ISO 9001:2015 company since 1999.
- Govt. of India recognized Star Export House
- Member – Federation of Indian Export Organization (FIEO), under the Ministry of Commerce & Industries, Govt. of India
Neptunus is not just a scrap metal trader. We fully own and add value to the material we sell. We earn the trust and confidence of our customers by sending them a sample of the material we procure before asking them for a commitment to buy.
Highlights of our Quality Control
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified by LRQA
- Industry-standard testing and if required, accredited laboratory testing
- Compliance to customer needs and specification
- 100% sorting & testing at each piece level
- Multi-stage processing like sorting, cutting, cleaning, shot blasting
- The individual solid piece labeled & coded for easy identification and traceability in case of non-ferrous metal alloys
- Export-worthy packaging for ease of logistics and material safety
- Cloud-based up-to-date documentation for a hassle-free transaction
Our Products Range
Form: Solids & Turnings
– Densalloy – Mallory 1000
– Alnico 5
Form: Solids & Turnings,
Type : Bulk Weldable & Feed Stock
Form: Solids & Turnings
Our Value Addition
Tested and Trusted
Handled With Care
We Deliver What We Promise
Industries We Serve
Would you be keen to know more about any of our Services?
You can visit here to download more information