Engineering Solutions for Data Centers
Data Center Backup Power Solutions
Data centers are one of the fastest-growing segments worldwide The new hyperscale data center facilities are power-hungry and designed with tier IV levels of uptime assurance.
Diesel Generator (DG) Backup power is vitally important in a Data Centre in India, to maintain uptime and reliability of power supply. We believe that the current practices of DG installations exploit inefficient supply chain ecosystems and inherent conflicts of interest in the design and execution, delivering sub-optimal outcomes for a data center project. Neptunus, an independent DG power specialist, with decades of experience and a track record of seamless design and execution, can bring significant value to your DC project. Working on a robust project brief, and applying our design knowledge of the electro-mechanical, air supply and fuel systems leading to cost-efficient procurement, and seamless execution, we can deliver significant cost savings and more reliable systems in the long-run.
How Do We Add Value?
- Involvement in the project from the pre-planning stage to identify ”opportunities and red-flags”
- Customized design to suit project requirements vs “cookie-cutter” approach prevalent in the market today
- Vendor-neutral specifications, free from any OEM bias
- Smart negotiations with vendors to achieve the Best Total Cost of Ownership (not just the purchase price)
- Focus on optimizing CAPEX, OPEX and long term operational ease
- Detailed design and engineering on low side systems like fuel management, ventilation, fire & safety, etc.
- Integrity and arms-length relations with vendors ensure value creation
The Benefits We Deliver
- Efficient system design & execution
- Savings on CAPEX & OPEX
- High operational reliability & ease of maintenance
How Can We Create Value For You?
Turnkey Solution for Fuel Management System
Contaminated fuel remains one of the primary causes of malfunctioning of diesel engines. Data centers are critically dependent on diesel power therefore any downtime because the DG set is unable to fire can prove to be very costly. Neptunus has expertise in turnkey design & execution of a Fuel Management System that helps keep diesel clean and also enables detection of fuel pilferage and leaks thereby making it a critical and essential part of any operation that runs on diesel fuel. Click here for more details
Turnkey EPC Solutions Offered in the Following Segments
- Data Centers
- Industrial Capital Power Plants
- Engine Test Cell Design and Execution
- Oil Rigs
- Platform supply vessels